Can you bring it?
If so, send us your resume and a brief description of what you’re looking for and we’ll take a look. Studio Center is always looking for strong people. Audio Pros, Video Pros, Designers, Web Developers, Voice Talent, Receptionists. We have filled over 20 Full Time Positions THIS YEAR alone and we’ve hired 15 of our interns full time! It’s a VERY fun place to work. Studio Center “strives for perfection and settles for excellence”. If you agree, then bring it!
Studio Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Studio Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Studio Center expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Studio Center’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Interested in joining our team?
Wanna be a Voice Talent?
Apply to our Voice Over Talent Roster.
Wanna be an On Camera Talent?
Apply to our On Camera Talent Roster.
Are you an Engineering, Video or Design Rockstar?
Submit your resume for job openings at Studio Center.
Apply for Internships.
We have opportunities in all areas of our business.
Lead Motion Graphics Designer (Washington, DC)
One of the fastest growing content creators in the country is looking for an actual human being who is also an experienced motion graphics designer! If this sounds like you, please read on. If you’re a sentient machine or hyper-intelligent talking dog skilled in motion graphics design, you can stop here (but that’s awesome and good luck).
- At least 5 years experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator as well as Cinema 4D (Maya experience a plus)
- Working knowledge of NLEs including, FCPX and Premiere preferred.
- A deep-seated belief that “Empire” is the best Star Wars film (or ability to concede to this truth).
You’ll Be Asked To:
- Design and animate 2D and 3D Graphics
- Implement strong typography skills and graphic design to animate text and visuals
- Name all 726 current Pokémon.
- Work collaboratively with both clients and fellow production staff members
- Continually research and brainstorm creative ideas, styles, and trends
- Stay cool under pressure and handle tight deadlines
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a strong creative side. Awesomeness never sleeps and this ain’t no bank, so if the 9 to 5 is your thing then maybe think twice.
You also have to be willing to have FUN, because that's how we roll! Must be willing to relocate to: Washington DC (it’s where decisions get made!) If this sounds like you, please send a link to your reel, along with 3 business references to our A-Team. Also, send us a link to your favorite motion graphics project, and tell us why it speaks to you. Be sure to put Motion Graphics in the subject line of your e-mail. No calls please. We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview. Thanks so much and good luck!
Video Producer (Virginia Beach)
The Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for a superb Video Producer! We will pay you a handsome base PLUS commission and bonuses! You'll be working with our clients to serve their Video Production needs, ranging from training or industrial videos to "viral" videos and television commercial campaigns.
We are looking for someone with a commitment to excellence, the highest standards, and experience in handling production teams and client services. We need you to be able to perform under tight deadlines, keep cool under pressure, and have excellent communication skills. Must be willing to relocate to Virginia Beach (Surf...Waves...Sand...) or Washington, DC (Nation's Capital!)!
We are a FUN company: we work hard so that we can play hard! If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and a link to your reel, along with 3 business references, to our A-Team. No calls please. Send us your information and we will be in touch if you are selected for interview! Good luck!
Salesperson / Account Executive (New York - Midtown)
The Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for a Superstar Salesperson to work in our New York City office! We will pay you a handsome base PLUS commission and bonuses! You'll be selling Audio and Video Production and Web Design and Development to corporations, small businesses, and agencies from our NYC location. You MUST have significant sales experience in ONE of the areas! We're looking for seasoned pros that like money, freedom, and fun!
This is a FUN business that requires creative and hard working people. If this is you, submit your resume, three references, and salary needed to our A-Team. SELL US ON YOU! Be sure to put NYC Sales in the subject line of your e-mail. No calls please. We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview. Thanks so much and good luck.
Production Coordinator / Sales Executive (Washington DC)
We are looking for a GREAT multi-faceted person for the fast-paced, challenging position of Production Coordinator/ Sales Executive in our Washington, DC office. We need you to be hard-working with great office skills and possess lots of creativity, great style and a great smile. You will be responsible for greeting clients, answering phones, and processing client production requests, making sales calls, as well as handling clients, producers, and talent in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. If this sounds like the team you'd like to work with then apply and come have fun and grow with us! You'll need to have a college degree and experience in dealing with clients in person or on phone, and know how to give great customer service! We have profit sharing incentives, health benefits and believe in promoting from within. Start here and go far! Please have advertising/production experience or a great reason why we should hire you.
If you want to be a part of the fastest growing commercial production company in the USA, please contact us. Just send your current resume to our A-Team. (No phone calls please.) Please be sure to put I Love DC in the subject line (sorry but if you don't it says that you don't pay attention to the details and that matters to us.) We will also need three business references, salary, and a pic. So just to recap. 1. Resume. 2. Three business references. 3. Salary Needed 4. Please send a pic if available because nothing says more about you than your smile! We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview.
Studio Center is looking for an SEO/SEM expert to drive all search engine optimization and marketing activities for digital clients. You will manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Organic Search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Manage campaign expenses, staying within allowed budgets, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with New Media and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- 5+ years with a proven successful track record SEO experience\ Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytic tools is required (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- 5+ years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing is a plus
Studio Center is looking for a hands-on Media Buyer with excellent negotiating skills and a strong understanding of digital media. This person is responsible for continuously developing and creating sound advertising media strategies and marketing plans based on a clear understanding of various client s’ objectives as well as feedback from analytics, media outlets and the CEO. This position is primarily responsible for the planning, negotiating, buying, reporting, and maintenance of media buys. Our ideal candidate has a great attitude, is technologically adept, a savvy negotiator, and a true multi-tasker.
- Prepare advertising media plan options, analyses, and recommendations based on strategic direction provided
- Provide expert analysis of media plans to improve our performance
- Manage and expand media outlet vendor network across all channels (TV, RADIO, ONLINE)
- Communicate with media vendors to negotiate the best placement, highest value-add, and optimal use of budgeted funds consistent with our business objectives
- Continually evaluate new distribution channels/partnerships to create a competitive advantage
- Develop, monitor and adjust media schedules based on performance feedback with a proactive approach, providing sound suggestions and recommendations
- Track market for trends, opportunities, etc. to make recommendations
- Analyze demographic data of a wide range of media vehicles to determine the most effective approach to reach target audiences
- Work with CEO to evaluate our needs with regards to media
Your qualifications and skills:
- 10+ years agency or client side experience in media buying with a focus on TV, radio and digital
- Has an advanced and thorough knowledge of media planning and buying principles and practices with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of generating accurate reports and translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Exercises independent thinking and requires very little help, guidance or corrections from management regarding planning, negotiating and buying
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several products while meeting deadlines
- Adept at using Google Analytics
- Must have a great attitude and the ability to develop an outstanding rapport with media reps
- Ability to analyze and pull relevant information from large and complicated data sets
- Ability to negotiate competitive pricing with media outlets
- Ability to work with content creators to inspire work that aligns well with multiple audiences
- ROI and KPI focused. Budget grows with results. Know how to test, measure, report, optimize and repeat.
Studio Center is looking for an Independent Contractor to work with us as a Social Media specialist.
General Summary: The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Studio Center’s and select clients’ social media presence in alignment with business strategies and direction.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space.
- Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, youTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- Real-word experience planning social media programs that span owned (eg Blogs), earned (eg Facebook) and paid (sponsored tweets)
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing current best practices and understanding of Digital production processes
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines, including, but not limited to WOMMA and “pay-per-post”
- Knowledge of Strategic planning and processes for brand management and creative development, including research tools and evaluation of results
- Knowledge of media strategy and planning options and the media role in integrated communication.
- Strong negotiation skills as both a strategic advisor and direct negotiator for a broad variety of Interactive services
- 3+ years experience or equivalent exposure to a corporate environment
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, foursquare, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Path
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools, including, but not limited to HootSuite, Visible Technologies, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
Studio Center – Washington, DC
The Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for a Superstar Salesperson to work in our Washington, DC office! We will pay you a handsome base PLUS commission and bonuses!
You'll be selling Audio and Video Production and Web Design and Development to corporations, small businesses, and agencies from our Washington, DC location. You MUST have significant sales experience in ONE of the areas! We're looking for seasoned pros that like money, freedom, and fun!
This is a FUN business that requires creative and hard working people. If this is you, submit your resume, three references, and salary needed to our A-Team. SELL US ON YOU! Be sure to put DC Sales in the subject line of your e-mail. No calls please. We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview. Thanks so much and good luck.
Studio Center – Virginia Beach, VA
We need an experienced Website Developer that is quick on their feet and ready to work in a fast paced, creative environment. Come join the New Media Division of Studio Center Total Production, the nation's largest producer of audio and video production. Our newest division does web design and development, internet marketing, mobile websites, e commerce, and email marketing.
Send your cover letter, resume, and 3 business references to our A-Team.
Studio Center – Virginia Beach, VA
The Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for a Superstar Salesperson to work in our Virginia Beach office! We will pay you a handsome base PLUS commission and bonuses!
You'll be selling Audio and Video Production and Web Design and Development to corporations, small businesses, and agencies from our Virginia Beach location. You MUST have significant sales experience in ONE of the areas! We're looking for seasoned pros that like money, freedom, and fun!
This is a FUN business that requires creative and hard working people. If this is you, submit your resume, three references, and salary needed to our A-Team. SELL US ON YOU! Be sure to put VAB Sales in the subject line of your e-mail. No calls please. We will be in touch if you are selected for an interview. Thanks so much and good luck.
Are you a FRIGGIN EDITING WIZARD? Is your stuff RIDICULOUS? Our post-production staff are among the best in the country, and their salaries and production bonuses reflect their abilities and success! We are looking for editors with at least 5 years of experience with Final Cut or Adobe and the ability to work collaboratively with both clients and fellow production staff members. You must be able to stay cool under pressure and to handle tight deadlines. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and a strong creative side, someone who strives for excellence in every project they undertake! You also have to be willing to have FUN while working hard, because that's how we roll at Studio Center: Hard work and hard play! Must be willing to relocate to Virginia Beach (Surf...Waves...Sand...) or Richmond, Virginia (State Capital!)!
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and a link to your reel, along with 3 business references to our A-Team. Also, send us a link to your favorite post-production project, and tell us why you like that one best!